The name Enerven is the coming together of "energy" and "invent", symbolising the rapidly changing energy market and our ability to be at the forefront of this. We are always developing solutions to create a more sustainable future for Australia.
Enerven is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SA Power Networks Group which is 51% owned by CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited (CKI) and Power Assets Holdings, who are part of the Cheung Kong Group of companies. The remaining 49% is owned by the consortium PIKA HoldCo.
Our proven track record is backed by our ability to consistently deliver innovative solutions to our customers that represent value and simplicity. We employ around 600 people across a range of field and support disciplines and operate across South Australia, including the remote areas nationally.
Extreme pressure on electricity prices, government policy, new technologies, business models, and industry regulation, have signalled the onset of significant changes in our operating environment. This change calls for a more innovative stance, and the pursuit of a range of high potential opportunities for value-added services growth, in areas where we can leverage our resources, assets, and capabilities to our customers' advantage. This includes, yet is not limited to, servicing new government and business customers with integrated renewable energy solutions across a range of terrains and geographies.
Working together with innovators, partners, and customers, we are helping to change the way Australians connect with, generate, and use energy and data. By connecting ideas, people, and technology, we are constantly learning, adapting, and designing solutions that are safer, more sustainable, and more cost-effective.